Good afternoon Pre-Kindy families and carers everyone, and welcome to a warm and sunny Monday!
Today we had a variety of play-based activities available, both indoors and outdoors, as well as Yoga with Miss Gabbi on the outdoor verandah. Yoga has now moved from Tuesdays to Mondays.
Mr G assisted in our room today, and the children were all keen to be in his company, especially with the small Lego construction and playdough creations inside.
Other indoor play-based learning experiences today included:
- Painting with wool and acrylic paints at the easel
- Cutting sea animals with scissors and pasting
- Baby dolls with baby bottles, blankets and strollers
- Making “pizzas” with wooden food shapes and shredded yellow paper “Cheese”
- Assorted puzzles
- Small plastic square building blocks
Just a reminder that next Monday we have a Grandparent’s Day afternoon tea, commencing at 2.30 p.m. – We hope to see you there if you can make it for scones and lamingtons.
Until tomorrow everyone, have a lovely afternoon 😊
Love from Miss Donna and Mr G (Ginner) xxx