Hello Pre Kindy families and carers. We hope you all enjoyed a lovely weekend! Today we had a small group of friends with us. Our newest children, Ivy and Marlie, are settling in well to their big, new space. In addition, our Senior Kindy graduates (Ellie, Zahra and Kaylee) have made the transition very easily and had a lovely time playing together today. Oli has formed a new friendship with Marlie, and both children particularly enjoyed playing with the wooden railway tracks and trains.
Today we also enjoyed some of the following play-based activities and group time experiences –
- Music and movement: we enjoyed a selection of high energy dance tunes today, including “Wash your face with orange juice”, “Freeze Song”, “Tooty Ta” and the children’s choice – “Going on a bear hunt”
- Group story time – Today we enjoyed two story books – “What’s more scary” (a wonderful, highly interactive story) and “There’s a big green frog in the toilet”
- Painting at the craft table with assorted acrylic paints and fine paintbrushes
- Writing letters to our friends and family, and “posting” them in the letter box
- Playdough with assorted cookie cutters and rolling pins
- Playing with squishy dinosaurs and bugs
- Kitchen corner with assorted food items and kitchen accessories
- Wooden doll’s house and wooden people
We hope you enjoy the photos that provide you with a snapshot of your child’s time with us here today.
Until tomorrow, take care.
Much love, Miss Livia and Miss Donna xxxx