Hello everyone, and welcome to fabulous Friday! We have had a lot of fun today with all our friends. Early this morning we enjoyed water play activities outside before it got too warm, as well as playing with the bikes and trikes, kicking balls, and walking on our dinosaur stilts.
During mid-morning, the following play-based experiences were available inside our Pre-Kindy room:
- Black playdough – it was loads of fun creating spiders and caterpillars with lots of legs and googly eyes
- Wooden train tracks with lots of wooden trains as well
- Paper plates with coloured glue and a variety of collage materials
- Assorted puzzles and magnet boards
- New storybooks – “Spotty Sam” and “Little Arabella Miller” which all the children really enjoyed – especially when there was a great big caterpillar that turned into a beautiful butterfly. We really love insects and bugs in the Pre-Kindy room!
- Small Lego on Lego boards
- Drawing with textas and crayons
- Making insects and bugs from a variety of sticks, leaves, bark and PVC glue
- Funky Feet dance class with Miss Jenn in the outside classroom
We hope you enjoy the photos of your child’s day. Until next week, stay safe and enjoy your weekend!
Much love, Miss Donna and Mr G (Ginner) xxx