Hello families of the Toddler Two children and welcome to our day. What a beautiful journey it has been today with your cherubs and I look forward to you reading all about it. We started our journey outside this morning with all our wonderful friends and teachers. The children all were eager to seek adventure and let their imagination flow as they scurry around their beautiful environment. Here are some favourite activities they enjoyed most.
- Swinging through the breeze on the swing with our friends!
- Riding fast on the bikes!
- Using their great balancing skills as they walk across the balancing beams
- Showing care for their plants as they give them some water
- Using hand and eye coordination as they play a game of catch and throw with the ball
As the time caught up to us, we all started getting ready to make our way to our room. We all came together on the mat for a drink of water before Miss Gabi started group time. In group time today Miss Gabi read a book about COLOURS!!! The children LOVED this book and were all so intrigued. Throughout the room Miss Hope had set up different areas with sorted colours Red, Green, Blue, Yellow and Purple. During the book Miss Gabi would ask the children if they could see a certain colour. The children with some help then ran to that area and explored it. To finish off group time we sang our transition song to wash hands for morning tea.
Morning Indoor exploration:
- Role playing in home corner and with the dress ups!
- Building towers and tall cars with the large lego
- Spontaneously reading stories on the carpet
- Freely dancing to music (Wiggles)
The children had a lovely time this morning and were ALL engaged in a variety of activities they self-selected throughout the room.
As time flew by we all helped pack away before we went outside before lunch time and restful reenergised sleep for this afternoons whirl of fun and joy.
Thank you all for today♥
See you all soon,
Miss Gabi, Miss Jess and Miss Hope xx