Good afternoon Toddlers two families!
We have had an amazing Friday as we welcomed Jackson.B, Indi, Jackson.C, Thomas, Noah, Cameron, Leiana, Mathias, Kynell, Noa, Spencer and Max with warm welcoming cuddles and big smiles. We started of our day with group time with Miss Gabi as she read the book called ‘Feeling loved’ as Valentines Day is this Sunday. Miss Gabi spoke to the children about valentines day and what it means to everyone. We than had a little show and tell of Jackson.B showing the class the photo of his mummies ultrasound as he will be getting a baby sister or brother soon. After show and tell we sung ‘bee, bee bumble bee’ to transition from group time to morning tea time.
We are so excited for Valentines day we did a full day of celebrations and fun activities for the children to experience.
- Miss Nads set up a lovely valentine`s sensory play for us today in the playground. Using little hart love shapes, fresh flowers, feather, red juice and new bowls placed in a tray the children were invited to make love potion.
- The children also enjoyed playing in the sandpit making sandcastle, digging in the sandpit, sharing sand toys, making animal shapes with hard sand and much more.
- Riding the bikes around the yard was one of the favourite experience too.
- Drawing with chalk in the wood floor.
- Dancing with Miss Jenny! LMiss Nads set up a lovely valentines sensory play for us today in the playground. Using little love heart, feather, red juice and new bowls placed in a tray the children were invited to make love potion.
The children also enjoyed playing in the sandpit making sand castle, digging in the sandpit, sharing sand toys, making animal shapes with hard sand and much more.
Riding the bikes around the yard was one of the favorite experience too.
Drawing with chalk in the deckearning a few new dances Miss Jenny showed us today. Dancing to the song “freeze” and many other to get our feet moving and body moving. We also each had our very own turn to do our own little dance to the rest of the class. All the children really enjoyed doing this activity
- Playing with pink play dough, using rolling pins, play dough scissors and cookie cutter in the shapes of love hearts and flowers. We used dye to turn the playdough into to pink to represent Valentines day.
- Valentine’s day love heart puzzles with Miss Gabi. Clueing on pieces of a love heart all together to form one big love heart.
Thank you all for an amazing Friday! We all hope you have a lovely weekend.
Happy Valentines day!
Much love Miss Hope, Miss Gabi and Miss Tayla