Hello friends and welcome back from the weekend, we hope you all had a wonderful time♥
What a journey it has been today and I look forward to sharing with you all about it here at Riversdale Early Learning Centre.
- Swinging through the breeze on the swing
- Riding with joy on the bikes
- Building sandcastles, making cakes and many other great ideas in the sandpit
- Climbing the obstacle course with ease
- Exploring the farm animals outside!
We then took an adventure inside to start our group time and to say a big warm hello to everyone♥ In group time today Miss Jess read a story called ” Learn The Alphabet” Miss Jess pointed to some pictures etc ”Apple” and asked the children what is this. The children responded proudly with the correct word. What superstars they truly are, they show great passion for learning new things each day and always show great learning skills. Miss Jess and your then cherubs sung ”Miss Polly” They love this song and doing the actions along with it! It was then time to sing our transition song to wash hands for our scrumptious morning tea.
When all bellies were nice and content the children packed away before taking off to explore around the classroom.
Indoor free spontaneous play:
- The children enjoyed building tall towers, houses and more with their friends as they play with the large soft blocks.
- Spontaneously reading books of their interest
- Driving around the trucks and role playing with the doll house dolls and equipment
- Investigating the sea animals on the table inside crate paper
This week we are focusing on Earth – climate change activities and Anzac Day activities as well! Today Miss Hope had set up an activity where we were able to collage stars! Using crate paper to stick onto the clear contact! These will be displayed on the windows for all to view! The children thoroughly enjoyed making these awesome collaged stars. The weather was so beautiful outside so the children were able to journey around outside with all their friends before coming inside for lunch and restful energised sleep.
This afternoon we had a whirl of fun outside with all our friends and teachers.
Thank you all for today♥
See you all soon,
Miss Jess, Miss Hope, Miss Shae and Miss Brooke xx