TUESDAY 7th JULY 2020 – Babies 1.
Welcome to the Babies 1 Room today with Miss Kate and just the 3 little friends on this happy day! This morning our learners were excited to explore their new room layout with lots of confidence, enthusiasm and curiosity. 😊
We were all keen to tuck into our morning tea to set us up for a fun day ahead and are gaining great independence skills and self-feeding as we all thrive being in a positive and supportive environment. 😊
Inside activities and play spaces included – 😊
- Chalk drawings at the easel.
- Conversational reading opportunities to extend our language following the simple SEE – SHOW – SAY technique.
- Our new animal puzzles and animal coasters.
- Home corner area for our imaginative play with the pots, pans, play food and play oven.
- Spontaneous singing our favourite nursery rhymes and practising simple actions.
Outside activities and play spaces included – 😊
- Duplo blocks on the mat for our coordination skills.
- Musical instruments.
- Big soft blocks to extend gross motor, physical skills.
- Wagons and trolleys for pre-walking practice.
- Sand play with big trucks.
It was great to have a chat with some of the families that joined me for a parent-educator meeting yesterday and to collaborate with you to set some future goals for your little one! It was also a wonderful opportunity to view your child’s learning portfolio and to give feedback! 😊
Thanks for a wonderful Tuesday my friends – Miss Kate 😊