Good afternoon babies 3 families,
What a fun day with crazy hair day today. Today for group time we talked about why we had fun hair. ‘Crazy hair day’. We loved seeing everyone’s crazy hair today! All the children loved Miss Jelena’s ‘spider’ hair do, so today we painted black spiders using our hands.
Inside today we enjoyed:
– Animal area – making animal sounds and learning the animal names
– Home corner role playing with doctors, babies and kitchen
– Transport area, we loved the trains, cars and trucks
– Blocks, building and looking through the coloured windows
– Music with musical instruments, singing and dancing
– Puzzles and books with our educators
Outside today we loved:
– Sandpit sensory play with buckets, shovels, rakes and diggers and dump trucks
– Obstacle where we had to crawl, duck, climb, go through the tunnel and to finish slide down the slide
– Bikes, Lawn mowers and wheel burrows
– Lego blocks
– Cars and trucks
For morning tea today we had fruit smoothie and fresh fruit, Lunch was fish and potato soup or tofu and potato soup and after rest time we will have afternoon tea and an afternoon play.
Thankyou friends for a beautiful day.
Love from Miss Jelena and Miss Talia
– We are still missing some family photos if you would like to participate please bring a photo in