Welcome Family and Friends to our day here in the Toddlers Two Room.
What a joyful day it has been today with all our friends and teachers!
Morning outdoor play:
- Max, Noah and Jackson were playing hide and seek in the bushes with Miss Gabi!
- The sandpit was enjoyed by our friends Noa, Edward, Leiana and Spencer as they dug holes, built sandcastles and freely explored the cool texture of the sand.
- Cameron and Kynell zoomed around on the bikes with great speed!!!
It was then time to come inside to get ready for our group time before we had morning tea and Arakan.
- For group time today we sang nursery rhymes such as “Old McDonald” and “Baa, Baa” with the musical instruments! The children were all so engaged and LOVED every moment of it.
- We then sang ”Bee, Bee Bumble Bee” to transition to washing hands before we ate. They all respond so well to recognising and for some saying their names.
After morning tea Mr Dan was here to do Arakan with your little cherubs! They showed Mr Dan how well they can throw and catch, quick reflex skills to touch our head, nose and tummy and that we can do awesome high fives and handshakes!! What fun this was and we look forward to practicing more with you Mr Dan! Thank you and see you next week.
We all then came inside to freely explore the indoor environment.
-The children explored various activities throughout the room such as:
- Problem solving with the puzzles and using great concentration skills.
- Building train tracks for the trains and working together as a team to reach the finished product
- Singing Nursery Rhymes with Miss Gabi “Twinkle, Twinkle”, ”Incy, Wincy”
- Glitter painting with Miss Jess to finish off our beautiful starfishes to hang on the fans
- Gluing with Miss Hope to help make our BIG jellyfishes that we will hang up for all to see and enjoy!!
What a lovely morning it was and before we knew it, it was time to get ready for lunch!!! We all had a restful sleep today to be ready for our afternoon enjoyment.
Thankyou for today Toddlers Two♥
See you all soon,
Miss Gabi, Miss Jess and Miss Hope xx