Hello beautiful families!
This morning our Toddler two children enjoy exploring in the front yard with their friends. We spent most of the day Outdoor because our friends were really engaged there. Rolling balls, climbing, riding bikes and dancing were the activities choose by them.
We transitioned inside to have our delicious morning tea and singing our “Good morning songs”. Miss Thais set up a table with dinosaurs figurines for the children explore it! We have been playing with play dough and dinosaurs this week and they loved it! They also want to stay with the dinosaurs figurines all day. Dominic and Willow wanted to feed the dinosaurs during lunch time.
We are also working in our help self skills this week:
- packing away after each of meal time
- packing our drinks bottle away
We are so happy of our Toddler two children settle in so well and happy!
Linking to EYLF:
- Outcome: 1.1.9. children are confidently explore and engage with social and physical environment through relationship and play.
- Outcome 2.3.1 children are discover and explore some connections amongst others.
- Outcome 3.2.2 children are happy, healthy, safe and connected others.
Love Miss Thais =)