Good afternoon families and friends and welcome to our Tuesday in the Toddler Two Room♥
What a beautiful day it was today with lots to do and explore!
Morning outdoor adventure:
- What fun the sandpit was! We helped dig holes and buried the dinosaurs inside before finding them again! We also liked making sandcastles and driving the diggers around picking up sand.
- Taking turns to zoom around the bike track with glee
- Sliding down the slide with ease and exploring throughout their beautiful outdoor environment.
After our morning outdoor journey we then headed inside ready for our group time. We sang “Wheels on the bus”, Tiny Turtle” and ”Bee, Bee, Bumble Bee” to transition to wash hands. When all friends had finished eating they packed away and ventured around the classroom.
- A small group sat with Miss Jess as she read multiple books such as “Hungry Caterpillar”, My Dad is Awesome”, ”Shapes” and “Titus Bear Goes To The Beach” but the hungry caterpillar seemed to be the most popular one as they wanted to read it again!
- Valentines Day craft with Miss Hope!! Each child was able to practice their fine motor skills and concentration as they carefully used the glue stick to glue on their hearts before sticking down the loose cut out papers. They all did a wonderful job at picking their own coloured heart they wanted to have and repeating the colour after Miss Hope.
- Rolling and bouncing around the awesome balls that light up when it hits a surface!!!
- Racing and whizzing around with the cars
- Building towers and houses for the animals with Miss Jess. Miss Jess also did a fun little colour recognition game as as we built the tower up and with help we said the colour of each soft block. Well done shining stars!♥
- Dancing and following Miss Jess’s actions such as “Stand up”, ”Turn around” , ”Clap hands” and more! The children had so much joy playing this game and ALL did expectational at following! To finish off our joyful morning we then danced to “Sleeping Bunnies” before it was time to get ready for lunch and well restful sleep.♥
After our restful and reenergised sleep all friends were up and ready to hop on outside for a glorious afternoon!
Thankyou Toddlers Two for today♥
See you all soon♥
Miss Gabi, Miss Jess and Miss Hope xx